Monday, July 13, 2009

Time Flies

This weekend went by so fast. Stamp Club was on Friday night and we have two new ladies in our group. Apparently I have a twin out there. One of the new stampers, Michelle, said I look just like her brother's fiancee. Interesting, huh!

Saturday was a girls night! We went to yummy Olive Garden. The group sitting next to us had a guy with a laugh that was more like a bark and it was LOUD. I thought Nicole was going to pee her pants one time he "laughed". His laugh had such a startle factor. We then went to Gammage to see Wicked. Since we got our tickets a million years ago we were all excited to finally see the play. It was great! I really liked the music and how the story played with "The Wizard of OZ." I wish I would have brought some opera glasses or that we had been a little closer so I could have seen facial expressions on the actors. I would definately go see that show again!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I miss being able to get together and do things like this. Who went besides you and Nicole?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an awesome time!!!!
    That loud laugh guy sure was something.


    Tara went with us and some of Deb's friends.

    ReplyDelete