Thursday, May 7, 2009

Howdy

This past week I have been working on making Mother's Day cards. I have actually done okay with selling a few at work. On Tuesday Matt brought the kids over so they could pick out a card for their mom. Halli and McKinnely are always so curious about how to make a card, so I showed them how I made one and they helped pick out the paper I used.

Over the weekend, Bridgette, Sarah and I got together for dinner and then went to watch a movie in John and Bryant's house. We saw Ironman (daaa nah, da nah nah, da do da do da do da do, da nah nah, Ironmad themesong) . It was so nice outside, however every now and then I felt like I was being attack by bugs. On Saturday, Tara and I went to see the new movie, X-Men Orgins. It has been like forever since I went to the movies, so it was fun and the movie was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment