Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday McKinnley!

On Sunday we celebrated McKinnley's birthday. She turned 7 years old on May 11th. She got a bunch of cute clothes, some hair ties with bling and a book from Grandma and Grandpa. I got her a pink bracelet. Pamela is taking her to get a manicure and pedicure on Saturday.
The birthday girl, McKinnley

Miss Halli, finally out of her cast.

Miss Deborah, the photograher

Halli, Pamela, Dad & Mom

This is what I did for McKinnley for her birthday. There is a bracelet in the bag.










How do you like Colby's toe socks?

We had to try out the new hair ties.

.
FYI- the girls are wearing Colby's t-shirts because they got sunburned the day before swimming.

1 comment:

  1. That last picture of Mckinnley looks like a couple of picture I have of me when I was little. Soo CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete